Gc tea – a choice for wellness!
Do you believe that we need to control our sugar intake?
Well, the answer is an obvious YES as many of us is now a victim of diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, cancer, heart diseases and the list can actually go on.
Not surprisingly, the main culprit to this misadventure is the food that we consumed daily. Our everyday processed food, from cereals and bread to pasta sauce and soups contain sugar. Our drinks could be even damaging.
The Truth About Sugar
A high intake of sugar causes our blood sugar levels to shoot up, giving us that feel-good ‘high’ followed by a crashing slump which leaves us tired, irritable and craving for more sugary food.
To make things worst, we are also trapped into the hidden sugar contained in the so called natural food. The natural sugar in some fruits, such as apples has increased as new varieties are bred to satisfy our desire for greater sweetener.
Low fat and ‘diet’ food often contain extra sugar to help improve their taste and palatability and to add bulk and texture in the place of fat.
It is a sad, sad situation to live in the world we are in today.
New Encounter of Gc tea!
Have you ever heard of Gc tea – Glucose cut tea?
Gc tea is a glucose-management herbal tea specially formulated with history and clinically proven botanical ingredients.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and the National Institute of Health (NIH) have concluded that Gc tea contained ‘good scientific evidence’ herbs.
What is in Gc tea?
Gc tea contains :
- Green tea – stimulate metabolism and fat burning.
- Gymnema Sylvestre – Gymnemic acid fill the receptor location on our taste bud thus prevent activation of sugar molecules in food, curb sugar craving, promote low blood sugar level due to the prevention of sugar molecules being absorb by the intestine.
- Mulberry – inhibit the intestinal metabolism of disaccharides thereby restricting the amount of glucose that enters the circulation.
- Rooibos – active compound aspalathin stimulate pancreatic beta-cells to secrete insulin to convert sugar to energy.
- Peppermint leaves – help to relax and reduce stress
- Stevia leaves – regulate blood sugar levels and improve pancreas function.
Gc tea helps to :
- prevent excessive sugar intake
- reduce risk of developing Type 2 diabetes
- control body weight
- reduce risk of chronic illnesses like cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure etc.
- speed metabolism
- promote healthy skin
- maintain a healthy circulatory system
- full of antioxidants
- lowers stress and boost brain power
- antiviral and antibacterial
Be safe with Gc tea
No sugar content & with natural sweetener
No chemical additives
No flavouring & preservatives
No side effects & drug interaction
Who should drink Gc tea?
- Those with health issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, heart diseases, cancer..etc
- Those who want to stay slim and healthy
- Those on diet
- Those who care about wellness
- For everyone
Here’s how you can prepare your Gc tea.
Alternatively, you can steep 1 sachet of Gc tea into 1 litre flask of hot water. Drink it sparingly. Make sure you drink a cup of Gc tea half an hour after every meal. Drink Gc tea hot or warm. Avoid drinking Gc tea when it is already cold.
Testimonies Pouring In
Amazingly, everyday new testimonies are received from those who have successfully controlled their blood sugar levels, reduced their body weight, cholesterol level and also high blood pressure.
The effectiveness of Gc tea most importantly lies in the user’s ways and consistency of drinking Gc tea.
The easiest method to gain the benefit of Gc tea is to take Gc tea daily and consistently before or after every meal so as to improve our body metabolism thus control the daily sugar intake.
The result after consuming Gc tea for one month. Awesome!
Before consuming Gc tea, this customer weighed 137kg. However, with constant taking of Gc tea, his weight has decreased to 107kg. Marvelous.
The effect of Gc tea on a diabetic patient can be seen as early as 3 days. The reading was 35.5 on the first day. Down to 24.2 on the second day and 21.2 on the third day. There’s always hope with Gc tea.
How much is Gc tea?
Contain 60 sachets in a box of Gc tea. Could last for about 2 months.
Rm 150 (West Malaysia)
Rm 160 (East Malaysia)
Contact us for other countries.
Very affordable. If you think Wellness is Expensive, Try Illness!!!
You want to know more!
Whatsapp : +60177179614
Facebook : Norleila Salleh
Fanpage : Gc Tea – Glucose cut Tea
Fanpage : Norleila Mygohealthy
Leave a comment below.
If you find this article beneficial, please click the share button up there so that more people can be AWARE !
Keeping healthy is our responsibility. Creating awareness is our joint commitment. Let’s work together towards a healthier community.
Your friend in health,