Black Seed Remedy – Tips from Home
Hi to everybody! Nice to meet you again in the world of Black Seed. Here are the Black Seed Remedy for some of the common illnesses which I would like share with you.
- Drop a few drops of black seed oil into the nose and inhale deeply. This gives an immediate relieve to the nose thus ease the breathing. Repeat if necessary. In chronic cases, repeat the procedure 3 times a day.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of black seed oil into a bowl of boiling water. Inhale the steam. This relieves the respiratory system (nose, lungs). Be prepared with lots of tissues as this process excretes lots of discharge. To avoid eyes irritation, blindfold your eyes. Repeat twice a day, once in the morning and once half an hour before bedtime.
2. Tension or Depression
- Mix 1 teaspoon of black seed oil with a cup of coffee or tea. Drink 3 times a day. A cup of coffee or tea with black seed oil soothes oneself and gives peace to a person.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of black seed oil with lime juice. Drink every morning for 11 days.
- Avoid food that contain chemicals like MSG, aspartame as the intake of these foods reduces the nutrients absorption. As a result, a person feels restless and lack of energy even though with a balanced diet.
4. Asthma, Lungs & Respiratory Infection
- Mix 1 teaspoon of black seed oil into a cup of tea or coffee. Drink 2 times a day. Alternatively, take black seed capsule (500 mg) 3 times a day. This helps to increase the stamina and immunity system to fight against the virus attack.
- Then rub black seed oil on the chest every night.
- Inhale steam from a bowl of hot water which is mixed with black seed oil. To avoid eyes irritation, blindfold your eyes.
5. Intestinal Worms
- Ground black seed with vinegar.
- Make it into a paste.
- Rub on the abdomen.
- They will kill the intestinal worms.
6. Wind & Headaches
- Eating bread with sprinkled black seed will remove wind and relieve headache.
- Ground black seed into a paste.
- Add honey.
- Pour hot water and stir.
- Drink daily.
Believe in black seed and its magical cure. Make black seed our daily consumption. I really hope that you will benefit from the Black Seed Remedy.
Should you have any views or suggestions to share, do drop me a comment below. If you find this article informative and beneficial, please click the share button at the top so that more people can be informed. Keeping healthy is a collective responsibility. Let’s take care of each other.
Your friend in health